80 standing / drinks reception style
We do not have any additional seating/tables, feel free to bring some with you if needed.
No glitter/confetti. It is possible to set up before your event if the room is not in use earlier in the day. If the room is in use earlier then please factor any set up times into your event start time.
Entertainment & Music:
There is a speaker system in the room so the following music options are possible:The same music playing from the main bar downstairs. Devices with a headphone plug (3.5mm audio jack output) can be plugged in just for the function room. Music levels controlled by staff/management
PLEASE NOTE that we are in a residential area and therefore have strict licensing terms around noise so music will need to be at a lower volume after 11pm and windows closed.
Food and Drink:
All food and drink must be purchased in house. We have a strict no food/drink to be brought in policy.
Last orders in function room on weekends 12:15-12:30, room must be clear by 12:45. (Drinks can be finished in main downstairs area until 1am)
* Our regular pub menu; order on the day at the bar downstairs. If there will be ten or more people eating and you want the food to be served all at the same time, please speak to us as we will need a pre-order and a service time.
* Buffet options are available with a minimum spend of £200. Please ask us for more details.
* Sit down meal options are available for large groups. Please ask us for more details.
* There is a private upstairs bar that serves wines, spirits, draft beers and soft drinks.
* It is possible to pre-order champagne, prosecco or bottled beers to be ready for your guests on arrival. Please ask us for more details.
* We have drink deals on double spirit mixers and 342 shots, no other discounts are available